Hohm Run XL - 21700 - 4007 mah
Hohm Run XL - 21700 - 4007 mah
Taking an already solid foundation, Hohm Tech Int’l has pushed further making the best of the best even better. Now utilizing proprietary structure, top cap, and chemistry (QSP Li-NMC), we can confidently say RUN XL is king of the 21700 size classification in every way imaginable.
The original idea was to power only electric-motor (EVM) applications with the 21700, but found it too good not to share with the world. To prepare this cell to meet the extreme safety standards we hold ourselves accountable to, it took over 2 years of R&D on just the Cobalt Oxide ratio and Graphite stripping process.
The RUN XL 21700 excels as its counterparts do, but with increased tolerance to amp loads, voltage-retention under load, and increased cell life with its inherent cooler operation of new chemistry. For consumers that use devices requiring extremely heavy amperage, but need a battery that supports those loads without having to swap out so quickly, we introduce the RUN XL 21700 series cell.
Hohm RUN XL can be used in various applications with a Battery Management System. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 4007mAh capacity, with a CDR of 30.3A, an 80°C | 2.8V cut-off of 38.6A, and a pulse/peak rating of 44.2A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). RUN XL is most closely related to the popular Hohm LIFE 18650 cell, but has chemistry melded at different Hz. Results are incredibly high amperage delivery, with an assurance of consistent coalition within the Li-ion family.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
All cells are developed and built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
To expound on safety:
- modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum (UHP Al) is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
- updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are made for and licensed to Hohm Tech Int’l achieving their requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 6.01A. This is not a misprint. 6.01A as in SIX POINT ZERO ONE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
- Density Loss
- Thermal Image Distribution
- No Single Pulse Volt Loss
- Cycle Life Retention
- Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post
- Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems ONLY and rated @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.