Molicel P28A 18650 2800 Mah
MOLICEL P26A 18650 2600MAH 35A BATTERY
This is one of the newer and highly anticipated cells out by a major manufacture and it hits a Grand Slam with its first at bat. This cell makes a typical capacity of 2,600 mAh in energy with up to a whopping 35 amps in Maximum Continuous Discharge/Drain Rating. Although you may get a somewhat shorter cycle life at this given amperage, but the cell is made to handle that kind of load without any issue. This is the hardest and longest hitting cell in the 18650 form factor size that has more than 2,000 mAh in capacity. It hits the hardest through the entire duration of the discharge when seen on the discharge with capacity graph versus any of its competitors. These cells are very fresh and come straight from the factory via NPE Distributors and are of absolute Grade-A quality only. You will have a "Peace Of Mind" when buying these cells from us, because they are Authentic and Grade-A guaranteed also with fresh date codes. This is the Best All-Around cell in the 18650 form factor size for Ultra-High Discharge/Drain while having moderate-high capacity as well.
- Molicel Ultra-High Power Cell Series
- High Discharge current
- Exceptional cycle life
- Low temperature operation down to -40°C
- High thermal stability, high reliability
- Very low impedance
- Fast Charge Capability
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.