Pulsar Apx V3 Dry Herb Vaporizer
The APX V3 is yet another improvement on the already amazing Pulsar vape design. Taking everything the V1 and V2 did well and adding even more! This vaporizer may only be used for herbs. It is a convection style vaporizer, meaning that the material will heat up more consistently, and the user will get a higher percentage of the active ingredient. This also causes the material to cook thoroughly and consistently. The ceramic heating chamber will prevent the herb from overheating. The APX Pulsar 3 has a quick heat up time of 30 seconds. There are also 5 different temperature settings, so the user is able to set the temperature to their personal preference and adjust the temperature depending on their material.
- Cash Setting - Cash Setting, that allows for faster high temperature hits
- Convection Style Oven – for consistent and thorough heat up to reduce the chance of burning and increase potency.
- Ceramic Chamber – to produce a clean, tasty vapour and efficient cooking.
- 5 Temperature Settings – ranging between 374°F – 446°F (190°C – 230°C).
- Compact Size – for portability and easy storage.
- Haptic Feedback – the button will vibrate when the vape is at its desired temperature and ready to go.
- Faster Heat Up Time – the APX 3 takes about 30 seconds to heat up
- Mouthpiece Silicone Seal and Cooling System – for better flavour and smoother vapour.
- Enhanced LED Display – making it easier to read the display and use the APX in the dark!
- Improved Ergonomic Mouthpiece – for extra comfort.
- 5 Minute Automatic Shut-Off – to preserve the herb and ensure user safety.
- 1 Year Warranty – for peace of mind.
- Cleaning Tool (brush)
- Micro USB Cable
- Stir Tool
- Extra Silicone Insert for Mouthpiece
- User Manual
This product is rated 3.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
Not a bad pocket vape and great looking. The vape quality is pretty good and the 'cash out' function is great as I love being able to get the most out of each session. I generally get 2 full sessions stepping but it will risk cutting out during the 3rd if not recharged. If you straight up bake it and stir regularly you can get 3 sessions without risking having a bowl half done. Charging takes about 75-90mins. Good for personal use out and about but certainly not recommended for a group session (but those should be done with desktops IMHO). If you added a portable pocket size battery pack to recharge on the go you'd be the bell of the ball in style, only spurned by flavour purists with expensive glass units, but let them eat cake.
Great for the price. Just wish the battery would last longer
It has a lot of pros but unfortunately the battery doesn't stay charged for long.