Vaporesso Gen 80 S Kit With Itank
Gen 80S iTank Kit by Vaporesso gives you high-wattage vaping in a small body with a soft, comfortable rubber coating panel that makes it a pleasure to hold. The Gen 80S iTank Kit comes with a Gen 80S Mod featuring 80W, single 18650 battery (not included), and the intelligent Axon Chip with easy menu navigation and modes to tailor your vape. The Gen 80S Mod is accompanied by a Vaporesso iTank which is heavenly to direct-lung (DL) vape with its 5mL vape juice capacity, wide bore drip tip, ample adjustable airflow and flavoursome Vaporesso GTi Coils.
Gen 80S’s bigger brother
If more power is what you’re after, the Vaporesso Gen 200 iTank Kit will give you 220W to play with in a dual 18650 battery mod with all the same, intelligent features and tank as the Gen 80S iTank Kit.
iTank delivers the vape clouds
There’s no question that the Vaporesso iTank was made for delivering huge vape clouds! One way you can tell is by the wide-bore, replaceable 510 drip tip that it comes with. You don’t include a big mouthpiece like that unless you’re expecting some serious vapour production from the iTank! If this feature cranks your cheese wheel already, you’re about to lose the wheel altogether when you see the Vaporesso iTank also features:
- big 5mL vape juice capacity
- option of 8mL vape juice capacity with a bubble glass (sold separately)
- a metal coil chamber or chimney surrounding the coil in the centre of the iTank adds to its stylish, modern and stoic appearance
- giant vape clouds and intense vapour flavour from Vaporesso GTi Coils that have a long lifespan!
- durable metal body with a modern, matte finish
- one-finger push to fill from the top by pushing top cap at the indicated arrow to reveal a large, membrane-covered fill port
- you can remove drip tip when using larger e-liquid bottles so nozzle fits into port easier
- less leakage in bottom of iTank with the E-liquid Self-circulating system that draws in condensation to re-vapourise it
- heaps of adjustable Turbo Airflow that enters via three air inlets, allowing for smooth, enormous air inflow
- 25mm diameter that’s small enough to use with many other vape mods
- easy coil change from the bottom via unscrewing the iTank base, then pulling out the old coil and pushing in the new.
DL vape all day, e’ry day
You’ll get effortless DL vaping (where you draw vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a breath in through your drip tip/mouth piece) with the Vaporesso Gen 80S iTank Kit. The 80W, substantial airflow and seriously-awesome, low-resistance, high-wattage GTi Coils will make DL vaping a breeze, and super satisfying.
Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping is not really suited to the Vaporesso iTank as it may cause unnecessary leakage. MTL vaping, similar to the restricted draw of a traditional smoke, usually requires less wattage and not as much heat. You can use the Gen 80S Mod with an MTL Tank though and MTL vape to your heart’s desire.
A skinny Gen vape mod?
As at 2022, the Vaporesso Gen 80S Mod is the skinniest ‘gen’ mod by Vaporesso. You’ll be happy to know that even though it lacks the body mass of its bigger brother, the Gen 200, or it’s Gen and Gen S predecessors, Vaporesso still managed to include the smooth and textured, soft, rubber-like body coating. The Gen 80S Mod battery door gives you that heavenly rubber coating feeling in your hand as you vape magnificently. You’ll also be pleasantly surprised by the amount of features packed into the small Vaporesso Gen 80S Mod body, such as:
- 80W of power that’s plenty for the high-wattage GTi Coils
- single 18650 battery compatibility to power your high-wattage vaping for most of the day (battery not included)
- Type C charging via a port just beneath the screen
- Axon Chip that intelligently controls the performance, menu and safety of your Gen 80S Mod. Also featured in a vast number of Vaporesso vaping devices
- easy menu navigation
- big, bright screen with large numbers for your wattage
- separate menu button for easy menu access:
- hold menu button to scroll through and select Pulse, F(t) and Variable Wattage Normal modes from your home screen, without entering a separate menu
- three clicks of menu button gives you more mode options such as DIY that opens up Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage and Bypass Modes for more advanced vapers
- Smart Mode is a setting that can be turned with other wattage modes. When turned on, your Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod will recognise the coil inserted and set a recommended wattage for that you can then adjust if you wish.
- three levels of Variable Wattage that let you choose how your vape fires:
- soft (VWS): starts your puff just under and works its way up to your set wattage
- normal (VWN): fires at your set wattage throughout puff
- hard (VWH): starts your puff just over and works its way down to your set wattage
- quick lock your wattage buttons to avoid accidentally pressing them while vaping with three clicks of your fire button. You can still vape when you quick lock you Gen 80S Mod
- fast firing for immediate vape cloud production!
- soft body battery panel made of four layers of rubber that make it fingerprint and water proof
- ability to accommodate up to 25mm tank without overhang
- C-frame battery door secured magnetically that you remove and reattach so quietly, you'll wonder if you did it right
- light weight compared to other mods of its kind.
Saying that we’re impressed with the Vaporesso Gen 80S iTank Kit is not even close to adequately describing how we feel about any Vaporesso Gen vape kit. If you like a smaller vape mod that can still delivery high-wattage vaping, the Gen 80S iTank Kit will effortlessly fulfill your vaping needs without breaking a sweat.
- The Gen 80S Mod coating is water resistant but the mod itself is NOT water proof so it cannot be submerged in water and neither can the iTank.
- You’ll need one Hohm Life 4 18650 3015 mah to operate which is sold separately.
- Before installing new GTi Coils, make sure you prime them first by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with replaceable battery vaping devices like the Gen 80S iTank Kit.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers or vapers who prefer MTL vaping.
Gen 80S Kit features & specs
- AXON chip
- 5-80W output power
- 5mL vape juice capacity
- Dimensions: 140.5 X 34 X 25.5mm
- Mod weight: 50 grams
- Vaporesso GTi Coil compatible
- 0.96 inch TFT screen
- Powered by single 18650 battery (not included)
- Sub ohm vaping
- Type-C USB charging with up to 5V/2A
- Slide top fill
- Protection for short circuit, low voltage, no load, over temperature, overtime and low power.
- Vaporesso Gen 80S Mod
- Vaporesso iTank (5mL)
- 2 x Vaporesso GTi Mesh Coils
- 0.2 ohm (60-75W), best at 70W
- 0.4 ohm (50-60W), best at 55W
- Extra glass tube (5mL)
- 3 x O-rings
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.
After using pods & the larger brother Gen200, I wanted something smaller & lighter than the dual battery, but was impressed with the minimalistic design of the Gen series. The rubberised coating feels good in the hands, isn’t a fingerprint magnet, & overall is a sleek unit that fits well in the hand. I can’t fault the aesthetics, & the Axon chip is fairly user friendly for those looking to transition from pods to sun-ohm tanks. I honestly just use the default (Ft) mode the most, as the flavour & battery life seems fine. The pulse mode fluctuates the volts in a “pulse” (you can see the voltage flutter on draws over 1second), which gives a nice flavour towards the end of longer draws. The 2nd mode I use is just the straight Variable Watt mode on the standard ramp-up.
The i-Tank is my first tank, so there’s probably better options, but the GTi coils have a really robust flavour, & coil life seems quite good, with roughly 1400-1600 draws before the coil is done..
The team at the North Lakes store never steers me wrong when I’m entering new territory, & I’m stoked with the performance & aesthetics of the Gen80. Thank you🙏