Arizer Air Glass Aroma Tube
These Arizer Air glass stems are meant to replace the glass tubes used with the Arizer Air. They are the same tubes included with the purchase of an Air and are authentic Arizer parts. Please note that both long (70mm) and short (60mm) versions are available, but only one is included with each purchase. Both versions include a tip on the end. The Arizer Air glass aroma tubes are used as both the mouthpiece and the place you load your herb for vaporizing. While these are the stems that come with the Air, they are also compatible with the Arizer Solo. Each Arizer Air glass stem is crafted out of high quality borosilicate glass. For worry-free transportation of your glass aroma tubes, we recommend checking out the Arizer Air travel tube which is constructed out of shatter-proof PVC.
- Arizer Air
- Arizer Solo
- 1 x 70mm Arizer Air mouthpiece (long tube) OR
- 1 x 60mm Arizer Air mouthpiece (short tube)
- Remove the Arizer Air aroma tube from your vaporizer.
- Discard any remaining herbs left over from vaporizing.
- Soak the Arizer Air glass tube in diluted ZEUS purify solution for about 30 minutes.
- Use ZEUS Bristle Pipe Cleaners to dislodge and remove any remaining particles from the Arizer Air glass tube.
- Rinse the Arizer Air aroma tube with warm water and allow it to completely dry before use.
This product has no reviews yet.